On the count down

Sure bluey he can hang around with my Rattle Snake. :laughing:
 

Attachments

  • Rattle Snake.JPG
    Rattle Snake.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 211
bloody hell ,that's a nasty bit of work .is that from your place ?

it just gone 3 am here and it looks like im going to shut down early tonight for once .
 
bloody hell ,that's a nasty bit of work .is that from your place ?

it just gone 3 am here and it looks like im going to shut down early tonight for once .

Yeah it came off the back of my farm and my brother mounted it for me. Thats the reason a pack a pistol. sounds like you get to get a little extra rest get some well earned sleep. Bob
 
always good to have a taxidermist in the family bob , specially with hunting as your number one hobby
 
Well its the 22nd of May 7 days and a wake up its 3:51 IN THE MORNING is there no cure! Africa running through my head.
 
Bob, you going to be in the Eastern Cape? If so, you are welcome to stop by for a couple of beers anytime!

Hey Marius PM me direction's from Tarkastad while we're out sight seeing we just might. Bob
 
Well Guys its come that time I'm getting ready to shut the comuter down and head for the Airport Ahh no worries though I've got a smart phone:phone: and I can check in to AH and get my fix.:whoo:
 
Well Guys its come that time I'm getting ready to shut the comuter down and head for the Airport Ahh no worries though I've got a smart phone:phone: and I can check in to AH and get my fix.:whoo:

Good luck Bobby.
 
Well Guys its come that time I'm getting ready to shut the comuter down and head for the Airport Ahh no worries though I've got a smart phone:phone: and I can check in to AH and get my fix.:whoo:

Hey Bob! You and Deb have a fantastic time and try and keep us updated!........Nothing like boarding that flight knowing your headed back to Africa! Love it!
 
Good luck, shoot straight.
 
Have an incredible journey Bob!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,952
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top