on a lighter note...

307638511_10228289095162622_2032128127361134129_n.jpg
 
That back bumper will do it's own bulldozing IF it pulls away from the berm. Too bad there's no "after" picture.
Mr. Claus has a big dilemma in this woke world. "Santa" is feminine in Spanish. That's gender bias. "Ho! Ho! Ho!" offends the darkies. Also gender bias and racist. If he says "Hee! Hee! Hee!" that offends females. Gender bias. Guess he'll have to change his name to "Person" and say "Ha! Ha! Ha!"
 
Kid ask about collateral damage.

Grandpa: what’s collateral damage?
 
Paddy stumbles in to his house at 3:30 a.m., drunk, disheveled and with a rank odor. His wife comes out of the bedroom castigating him for coming home drunk. She looks at him and says "Look at yourself, you can't hardly stand, you threw up all over yourself and you shirt is torn. Paddy, not being able to speak without slurring his words, explains he was at the Grey Goose with his best friend who was eating raw oysters, got sick and threw up all over him. He went on to further verify that was what happened by telling his wife he was given twenty dollars to get his clothes washed and dry cleaned and the money was in his shirt pocket. His wife reaches in to the pocket and pulls out thirty dollars. She says "I thought he gave you twenty"? Paddy looks at her and says "Oh, yeah. I forgot. He shit in my pants too".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,619
Members
169,593
Latest member
PFCAbigail
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top