on a lighter note...

7755E6B7-75B7-4C70-9737-354CF8E4B69E.jpeg
 
Rye Bread


Two old guys, one 80 and one 87 were sitting on a park bench one morning.

The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.

The 80-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.
​
The 87-year-old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day.

It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies.”​

So, on the way home the
80-year-old stopped at the bakery.

As he was looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help.

He said, "Do you have any rye bread?"

She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"


He said, "I want five loaves."


She said, "My goodness, five loaves! By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard."

He replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this but me."
​
 
There are two kinds of money in my house. Our joint account is “ our money “ my wife decides the best way to spend this. Of course she has her own account which is “her money” . I hunt Africa and buy guns, I try and protect my wife from the knowledge of the cost of these things. Of this last item I do not speak, silence is a virtue.
 
??? Guess I'm not familiar with that.
I don’t know if “Complex” was the right term. I was referring to The Three Musketeers when D’Artagnan first met Porthos. Things aren’t always what they seem. Alexandre Dumas had a great sense of humor
 
1659844296286.png
 
1659845187448.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,887
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top