on a lighter note...

D5E6793F-9B7F-452E-A170-82FADD1DB3BF.jpeg

1659796886799.jpeg

1659811483226.png

That guy must have a very, very understanding wife...
Maybe she operates construction equipment?? :)
My first wife delivered new cars on a transport truck for Jack Cooper in the early 1980's. She had to set up ramps, drive them on and chain them down herself.

A cranky old woman in her senior years was arrested for shoplifting at the grocery store. She gave everyone a hard time , form the store manager, to the security guard to the arresting officer who took here away. She complained and criticized everything and everyone throughout the process. When she appeared before the judge, he asked her what she had stolen from the store. She defiantly replied, "Just a stupid can of peaches, you old fool". The judge then asked her why she had done it. She replied
"I was hungry and forgot to bring any cash to the store". The judge asked how many peaches were in the can.
She replied in a nasty tone "NINE, but why do you care about that"? The judge answered patiently, "Well ma'am, because I'm going to give you nine days in jail, one day for each peach". As the judge was about to drop the gavel, the woman's long suffering husband raised his hand slowly and asked if he might speak. The judge says, "Yes, sir. What do you have to add"? The husband said meekly, "Your honor, she also stole two cans of peas".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.