on a lighter note...

I’ve done that in New Zealand
People were surprised I drove a whopping 400k on in one day
I’ve had New Zealanders tell me they thought they’d drive from Brisbane to Darwin next morning
And
A Scottish man thought he’d drive from Brisbane next day to Melbourne
Yikes
Oz distances
@Dr Ray brisvagas to Melbourne in a day is very doable. I was doing it in a truck over 30 years ago. Sydney to Perth in 40 hours.
Bob
 
2B0F0C9B-31AC-48F5-BB9F-F5BDC2F0E456.jpeg
 
I’ve done that in New Zealand
People were surprised I drove a whopping 400k on in one day
I’ve had New Zealanders tell me they thought they’d drive from Brisbane to Darwin next morning
And
A Scottish man thought he’d drive from Brisbane next day to Melbourne
Yikes
Oz distances

Your Kiwi is a little off plumb.
That Scot just sounds like he's looking for Aussie citizenship.
 
1654895777006.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,707
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top