on a lighter note...

1652554085014.png

American cops
These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers. The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you." (LOVE IT)
6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?" (MY FAVORITE)
7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
8. "Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."
9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."
11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." ( National Crime Information Center )
13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"
14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
AND THE WINNER IS....
16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't.. Sign here."

1652557005533.png

1652559721494.png

1652566416025.jpeg

Just a thought here,
Were women built differently back then?
Yeah, they were all 100% natural female from birth to death.

No boob jobs
No liposuction
No transgender

Nowadays it's hard to tell if the "woman" you are about to ask out on a date is a real woman, a transvestite, a transgender, a gay guy or some sort of pervert that likes to wear women's clothes.

No boob jobs
No liposuction
No transgender

Nowadays it's hard to tell if the "woman" you are about to ask out on a date is a real woman, a transvestite, a transgender, a gay guy or some sort of pervert that likes to wear women's clothes.

Omg
I’ll just have to have a drink

No boob jobs
No liposuction
No transgender

Nowadays most all are perverts.

No boob jobs
No liposuction
No transgender

In the old days I think they used to keep it to themselves.

Now it seems the majority have to bow to the minority.

We have Gay Pride flags, rallies and even Email signatures with multi coloured flags and Gay pride statements. Now it's in the workplace. I'll get someone will be offended if I were to make a straight statement in my email signature.

I can accept it, they can do what they like. Do it behind closed doors like straight people have done for centuries.

I don't know why the alphabet community need to make a public display, no one ever rejected their right to choose.

@Ridge Runner if you can't tell if the woman you are about to ask our is one of the pretend genders you might be in the wrong bar or in a very small closed community.

Hopefully there are still a few good ones to choose from.

In the old days I think they used to keep it to themselves.

Now it seems the majority have to bow to the minority.

We have Gay Pride flags, rallies and even Email signatures with multi coloured flags and Gay pride statements. Now it's in the workplace. I'll get someone will be offended if I were to make a straight statement in my email signature.

I can accept it, they can do what they like. Do it behind closed doors like straight people have done for centuries.

I don't know why the alphabet community need to make a public display, no one ever rejected their right to choose.

@Ridge Runner if you can't tell if the woman you are about to ask our is one of the pretend genders you might be in the wrong bar or in a very small closed community.

Hopefully there are still a few good ones to choose from.
You have to grab the crotch area just to be sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg