on a lighter note...

Who's Muhammad Ali?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Woodcarver just for you:
Cassius Clay is Muhammad Ali.

(sarcasm to Woodcarver :ROFLMAO:)
(Referring to Abbott & Constello, Who's on First)

(Courteously to others)

I am trying to play nice.

Some of our younger and/or non USA AH members may not know who the guy is in Willbaforce's thread. Hence JimP's thread. Hence my follow-up thread. Remembering a few (a lot) of threads back On a Lighter Note there was a member that didn't understand one particular American joke. I just offered some insight on the pun.

On a side note:

If I'm not mistaken, he started or was a key player in the advocacy (for professional athletes) (which continued on down to amateur and youth athletes) to the current increases in compensation, safety and prevention for traumatic brain injuries.

That well known Draft-Dodger back in the seventies . . .
Second only to Bruce Springsteen...who then makes millions of dollars in the 80's with his "Born in the USA" album. Yeah, quite the patriot.

Snip-it_16516096.jpg

1652535708864.png

1652535788115.png

1652542526994.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois