on a lighter note...

F121102F-2A05-4684-A37B-FD3E197A7780.jpeg
 
279072063_6127764697261454_5896086571953445525_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1651698310187.png
 
Just don’t expect after that 20k km to still see it attached to your truck :D
@VertigoBE
Where's your sense of adventure mate. The rust isn't to bad and who needs electrics as long as you know where your going and when you are stopping who cares.
Shell be right mate If'n it falls off nothing some fencing wire and gaffer tape won't fix.
Bob
 
@VertigoBE
Where's your sense of adventure mate. The rust isn't to bad and who needs electrics as long as you know where your going and when you are stopping who cares.
Shell be right mate If'n it falls off nothing some fencing wire and gaffer tape won't fix.
Bob

Someone I know closely once pulled a trailer on the highway… his appetite for adventure disappeared real quick when he saw the trailer pass him by on the left side, cross the grass between the two sides, go on the highway in the opposite direction then turn back on the grass… luckily no accidents except perhaps a localised increase of stained pants. He’s triple checking the braking wire now when he attaches his trailer :D
 
soup-sluts-58b8a4975f9b58af5c46493c.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top