on a lighter note...

fullsizeoutput_a43.jpeg
 
Did @Bob Nelson 35Whelen 's wife get ahold of his computer?

Let's test. Bob, which is better: the .243 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor?

:E Rofl:
@Tbitty
No the wife didn't get hold of my computer.
In answer to your question neither. Both are overrated pieces of shit in my book.
Neither will do what a good 25-06 will do better.
Bob
 
@Tbitty
No the wife didn't get hold of my computer.
In answer to your question neither. Both are overrated pieces of shit in my book.
Neither will do what a good 25-06 will do better.
Bob
Thanks for clearing it up. Your answer passed the test.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,252
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top