on a lighter note...

CEMETARY.jpg
 
182025575_10226337522774089_4065076833343205126_n.jpg


Really bad but oh well.....
 
The World's Richest Man, Elon Musk is a South African.
He owns Twitter, Tesla and SpaceX.
The World's Richest Doctor, Patrick Soon-Shiong is a South African.
He owns LA Times & San Diego Union-Tribune.
One of the World's Highest paid Actresses, Charlize Theron is South African
Trevor Noah is one of the highest paid Tv host.
He is A South African. Black Coffee one of the world’s highest paid Dj…. He is A South African
1f1ff_1f1e6.png
1f1ff_1f1e6.png
1f1ff_1f1e6.png
1f1ff_1f1e6.png

278931853_687647505797215_734840311229261140_n.png


Sadly, so is this ass...
  • Julius Malema warned Police Minister Bheki Cele to find the killers of Hillary Gardee before the EFF does.
  • Hilary was the daughter of former EFF secretary-general Godrich Gardee.
unnamed.jpg
 
The World's Richest Man, Elon Musk is a South African.
He owns Twitter, Tesla and SpaceX.
The World's Richest Doctor, Patrick Soon-Shiong is a South African.
He owns LA Times & San Diego Union-Tribune.
One of the World's Highest paid Actresses, Charlize Theron is South African
Trevor Noah is one of the highest paid Tv host.
He is A South African. Black Coffee one of the world’s highest paid Dj…. He is A South African
1f1ff_1f1e6.png
1f1ff_1f1e6.png
1f1ff_1f1e6.png
1f1ff_1f1e6.png

View attachment 465118

Sadly, so is this ass...
  • Julius Malema warned Police Minister Bheki Cele to find the killers of Hillary Gardee before the EFF does.
  • Hilary was the daughter of former EFF secretary-general Godrich Gardee.
View attachment 465119
Charlize Theron is the only one I can identify there, what's the point?
 
Don't resuscitate.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,402
Messages
1,575,170
Members
170,226
Latest member
NickiOBrya
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top