on a lighter note...

IMG-20220428-WA0004.jpg
 
I got old enough that I realised I could outrun her up the staircase and reach my bedroom door and lock it bout a second before she arrived...stayed there till she had calmed down and was safe to come out.. :E Big Grin:
Is this how Usain Bolt trained for the Olympics?? :)
 
I got old enough that I realised I could outrun her up the staircase and reach my bedroom door and lock it bout a second before she arrived...stayed there till she had calmed down and was safe to come out.. :E Big Grin:
@spike.t
I got sick of running mate so no I get the last two words in any argument we have.
YES DEAR
Saves a lot of time and leg work.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,354
Members
168,876
Latest member
MarylynEdd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top