on a lighter note...

IMG-20220427-WA0002.jpg
 
@Randy F, I laughed so hard at that one, since the Air Force motto is "Aim High" LMAO!!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Randy F, I laughed so hard at that one, since the Air For motto is "Aim High" LMAO!!!!!
Me too.

My younger brother is a Colonel in the Air Force, is retiring and turning over command of the base in OKC this summer. Of course he was the first I sent it to. :giggle:

The second was my older brother, a retired Air Force Lt Colonel, has a PHD in atmospheric physics, and is now COO for a company on the east coast building satellite systems for NASA.

So giving them both this prod to Aim Higher Yet still has me laughing as well.

Good thing they have a sense of humor.
 
@Randy F, I laughed so hard at that one, since the Air Force motto is "Aim High" LMAO!!!!!
What is high after orbit levels, which are relative to earth? In other words do we not run out of 'high'?
Once in space orientation is only between objects in space so there is no more 'high'.
Well, except for drugs. With them there is always higher. :)
 
What is high after orbit levels, which are relative to earth? In other words do we not run out of 'high'?
Once in space orientation is only between objects in space so there is no more 'high'.
Well, except for drugs. With them there is always higher. :)
LOL...You're way overthinking the coyote today brother.
 
LOL...You're way overthinking the coyote today brother.
Too high for Roadrunners? :)
A shop I worked at in the 1990's wired the machines we built. One day the supplies came in with ACME transformers. We never stopped making jokes about them.
Every now and then a transformer would let the smoke out of it. We always wondered if it would work again if we could put the smoke back in it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,308
Members
169,522
Latest member
EileenDrum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top