on a lighter note...

why I am divorced

bee.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1650491172020.png
 
1650492719219.jpeg
 
Here is the tracker getting a close look at a white springbok to see if it is one we would want :)

A good tracker always goes the extra mile, they usually get close enough to measure the horns with a tape too, then they let you know if it is a good one. [emoji23]
 
Yuck! Is that for real or a shrunken photoshop? I'd like to see a full grown adult try to get in that back seat. Looks like a kid's kiddy car.
Must be Photoshopped or a kiddy car.
If Bob buys one I expect he would have to ride on the back but might put that precious new .243 in the front.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,244
Messages
1,569,629
Members
168,742
Latest member
IssacWhita
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top