on a lighter note...

@WAB
Actually Vincent Van Gogh, painter known for specific rough brush painting as depicted on this coffee mug, has cut off his ear, in a moment of his psychological crisis, and all this is resembled on that coffe mug, with ear shaped broken handle .

here are his works (with and without ear)

van gogh self protrtait2.jpg
van gogh2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Loved her still.jpg
 
Probably an expert, and won't spill a drop. LMAO!!!!!
 
Whisky problem.jpg
 
E9FLFr6WQAMy7QB.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,691
Members
170,375
Latest member
Audra61176
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top