on a lighter note...

Technically speaking, JD is a whiskey, not to be confused with the fine bourbon of our neighbors to the north in KY. Not trying to be a smart-ass. My grandmother was Anita Motlow of Moore County, TN, and a resident of Lynchburg, TN.

Lem Motlow was the proprietor of Jack Daniels distillery, and used to be featured on JD bottle labels.
You should try some of ours. Texas is doing some pretty neat stuff with whiskeys and Bourbons these days.

This is one of my faves. This is a smoke flavor I can handle (unlike Scotch lowland swill), sorta reminds me of smoked brisket and barbeques in general.
1648294589380.png
 
Love me some Mat Best. He's a proud former member of the US Army's 173rd Ranger Brigade. He has made a crap ton of hilarious videos, and even a full length feature film called Range 15. Your sense of humor seems pretty close to mine, so I expect you'd enjoy the twisted humor in it.

Also in that movie...
Marcus Lutrell - NAVY seal of Lone Survivor fame)
Tim Kennedy - US Army, a Master Sergeant (2nd highest NCO rank in our army), MMA fighter, member of 7th, 19th, and 20th Special Forces groups at various times.
Randy Couture - MMA fighter, heavyweight MMA champ 3 or 4 times.

Anyway, if you've never seen Best's YT channel, it'll be a few hours of fun for you.
 
Mark Twain.png
 
Love me some Mat Best. He's a proud former member of the US Army's 173rd Ranger Brigade. He has made a crap ton of hilarious videos, and even a full length feature film called Range 15. Your sense of humor seems pretty close to mine, so I expect you'd enjoy the twisted humor in it.

Also in that movie...
Marcus Lutrell - NAVY seal of Lone Survivor fame)
Tim Kennedy - US Army, a Master Sergeant (2nd highest NCO rank in our army), MMA fighter, member of 7th, 19th, and 20th Special Forces groups at various times.
Randy Couture - MMA fighter, heavyweight MMA champ 3 or 4 times.

Anyway, if you've never seen Best's YT channel, it'll be a few hours of fun for you.

Will check it out :D Beers:
 
For those of you who don't have a "pollen season " that's what this pic represents right now in the southeast!

FB_IMG_1648327768358.jpg
 
Tase people.jpg
 
When your Tesla runs out of gas.

 
My-EX-Wife-Got-The-House.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,396
Messages
1,574,952
Members
170,200
Latest member
ROBERT James Jr DUPONT
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top