on a lighter note...

274971065_458330242659426_7285520576833745284_n.jpg
 
1647146982274.png
 
Properly prepared, they are actually pretty good. Ex introduced me to a lot of "interesting" food, lol. She was a helluva cook and squeezed Lincoln pretty hard. Back in the day, that prevented my belly from meeting my backbone. In those days, chicken feet were only a dime. Pig ears were even less, lol. (yes, those are a real food)
Pickled pigs feet or pig foot pot pie.
 
Properly prepared, they are actually pretty good. Ex introduced me to a lot of "interesting" food, lol. She was a helluva cook and squeezed Lincoln pretty hard. Back in the day, that prevented my belly from meeting my backbone. In those days, chicken feet were only a dime. Pig ears were even less, lol. (yes, those are a real food)
We live in Colombia part of the year. I partake regularly in what I fondly call, "spare parts". Yesterday's meal was a pot of beans cooked with pigs ears, big hunks of chicharron (fried in the air fryer so they are healthier), fresh morcilla (blood sausage) and chorizo that I am sure was made with the spare parts of the spare parts. Of course sides are rice, arepas and plantain (fried everyway you can imagine). Absolutely delicious but I went hiking for about 3 hours in the mountains afterwards, hoping to stop a heart attack within the next 48 hours. :LOL::LOL:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,433
Messages
1,576,082
Members
170,512
Latest member
RacheleSke
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top