on a lighter note...

1646181616499.png
 
I’m beginning to think we’re all deviates [emoji15]
You're just beginning to think this? Haven't you been around these parts for more than a week? :LOL:
 
I'll be a little boring, but these are two different rifles - the Mosin and the Nagant. This story is described in the article (in Russian, but it is clear from the pictures). By a strange coincidence, I met with the author today, bought a die with a micrometer head from him, he makes them.


I only read the two rifles were combined into one but not sure it was said how that was done.
Partial history can give the wrong illusion by insufficient explanation or simple omission.
 
I only read the two rifles were combined into one but not sure it was said how that was done.
Partial history can give the wrong illusion by insufficient explanation or simple omission.
Not simple. Leon Nagant was a talented businessman. He patented the very principle of filling the middle magazine from above by pressing a finger, precisely in those countries where an order for the manufacture of rifles was planned. Although the invention of this principle belongs to Mauser, Nagant looked at some Mauser finds at the Belgian rifle tender, where both Mauser and Nagant took part. The Mauser rifle won there.

Therefore, the Russian War Ministry was forced to pay Nagant, although his rifle lost the tender. The design of the bolt, magazine, etc. belongs to Sergey Mosin.
 
Throw in Chuck Norris and the terminator and it'll all be over by tea time.
 
1646244613069.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,429
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top