on a lighter note...

134CB771-86F8-4B6F-A7E2-B7E1FAAD3F80.jpeg
 
So much truth in this. Take out the ouija board part and insert go to a pond to fish and catch critters, swim in a creek and change it to 10 hours, that was most of my summer days when I was a kid.
Just had to be home before the Street Lights came on! Miss the simpler times.
 
Just had to be home before the Street Lights came on! Miss the simpler times.

Since my room was out behind a detached garage and I could pretty much come and go as I pleased my dad would always ask me "what time did you get home last night" Most of the time I could tell him that I was home before daylight, except for one occasion.
 
1645329666120.png
 
1645329974596.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,969
Members
169,662
Latest member
MadelineGu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top