on a lighter note...

E678BD57-6B01-47E6-8BB8-2687A9E7A2B8.jpeg

Sorry. Karibbean crisis was in 1962. However, it's still the Jurassic period for me.

Sorry. Karibbean crisis was in 1962. However, it's still the Jurassic period for me.
During that era, I went to grade school less than four miles from three oil refineries on the Delaware river and a mile from a Nike missile base. We practiced diving under our desks in case of nuclear attack. In reality, we would have been fried with the rest of the flora and fauna.

During that era, I went to grade school less than four miles from three oil refineries on the Delaware river and a mile from a Nike missile base. We practiced diving under our desks in case of nuclear attack. In reality, we would have been fried with the rest of the flora and fauna.
I went to school then too. We didn't suffer from such bs. Much later, at the institute, we studied this technique - we had only a few missiles then, with an accuracy of plus or minus Michigan. And in general, as far as I remember, we were on the positive side - life was improving, astronauts were flying. Again, the agreement with America on the prevention of war. However, not everyone was happy with this: Khrushchev was soon dismissed, and Kennedy was completely... An illustration of the old wisdom - if both sides are unhappy with the deal, then it's a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
A golfing friend of mine has two tickets for this years SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $3,500 each for the tickets, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Joseph’s Church at 3pm. Her name is Mary. She's 5'4", about 120 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

A golfing friend of mine has two tickets for this years SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $3,500 each for the tickets, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Joseph’s Church at 3pm. Her name is Mary. She's 5'4", about 120 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

What, no pictures??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I thought it was just a stand-in for the wedding but sounds like he will be gone for quite a while if the stand-in has to be around for meals etc. The initial marital break-in might make it worth it though. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,