on a lighter note...

E678BD57-6B01-47E6-8BB8-2687A9E7A2B8.jpeg
 
Sorry. Karibbean crisis was in 1962. However, it's still the Jurassic period for me.
 
Sorry. Karibbean crisis was in 1962. However, it's still the Jurassic period for me.
During that era, I went to grade school less than four miles from three oil refineries on the Delaware river and a mile from a Nike missile base. We practiced diving under our desks in case of nuclear attack. In reality, we would have been fried with the rest of the flora and fauna.
 
During that era, I went to grade school less than four miles from three oil refineries on the Delaware river and a mile from a Nike missile base. We practiced diving under our desks in case of nuclear attack. In reality, we would have been fried with the rest of the flora and fauna.
I went to school then too. We didn't suffer from such bs. Much later, at the institute, we studied this technique - we had only a few missiles then, with an accuracy of plus or minus Michigan. And in general, as far as I remember, we were on the positive side - life was improving, astronauts were flying. Again, the agreement with America on the prevention of war. However, not everyone was happy with this: Khrushchev was soon dismissed, and Kennedy was completely... An illustration of the old wisdom - if both sides are unhappy with the deal, then it's a good one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A golfing friend of mine has two tickets for this years SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $3,500 each for the tickets, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Joseph’s Church at 3pm. Her name is Mary. She's 5'4", about 120 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.
 
A golfing friend of mine has two tickets for this years SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $3,500 each for the tickets, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Joseph’s Church at 3pm. Her name is Mary. She's 5'4", about 120 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

What, no pictures??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
A golfing friend of mine has two tickets for this years SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $3,500 each for the tickets, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Joseph’s Church at 3pm. Her name is Mary. She's 5'4", about 120 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.
I thought it was just a stand-in for the wedding but sounds like he will be gone for quite a while if the stand-in has to be around for meals etc. The initial marital break-in might make it worth it though. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top