on a lighter note...

0D54C765-6FD4-4F2B-BD7C-1B8C179B1C73.jpeg

1643159955515.jpeg

I would say that almost looks like a run away truck ramp on the west side of Vail Pass on I-70
It’s got to be that one! I agree. Lol.

A long time ago, I was riding a train with two elderly hunters. One of them said that he was in the troops that were sent to Cuba during the "missile crisis". They were sailing on an ordinary transport ship. The mood was not very cheerful, because they were accompanied by American ships and planes, and there was no cover (our fleet was weak even then). A military doctor handed out cotton swabs to the officers - "when we are drowning, plug your ears so that the water does not pour in." The personnel were in the holds (without air conditioning), and the property was stored, including on the deck. The foremen gathered everything, because it was not known in advance where they were being sent, and the year - 1957 - was very interesting. Including skis for the entire battalion, which were lying on the deck in bundles. The American decoders of the intelligence photos must have been in some difficulty.

A long time ago, I was riding a train with two elderly hunters. One of them said that he was in the troops that were sent to Cuba during the "missile crisis". They were sailing on an ordinary transport ship. The mood was not very cheerful, because they were accompanied by American ships and planes, and there was no cover (our fleet was weak even then). A military doctor handed out cotton swabs to the officers - "when we are drowning, plug your ears so that the water does not pour in." The personnel were in the holds (without air conditioning), and the property was stored, including on the deck. The foremen gathered everything, because it was not known in advance where they were being sent, and the year - 1957 - was very interesting. Including skis for the entire battalion, which were lying on the deck in bundles. The American decoders of the intelligence photos must have been in some difficulty.
Hints of CYA by somebody.
(While dreaming of google earth :))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,