on a lighter note...

22A85F67-C47B-4D1A-9578-F63F88FD427B.jpeg
 
I had one come in the ER with a Black & Decker cordless drill in his rectum. We could actually make out the B&D logo in the x-ray.

Another guy came in with a light bulb in his rectum. It was some sort of fluorescent with little prongs on one end. I've never seen anything like that.
My wife worked at Ft Riley hospital and a guy came in to the ER with a jar of mustard stuck in his butt.They set him to a higher level facility.
 
My wife worked at Ft Riley hospital and a guy came in to the ER with a jar of mustard stuck in his butt.They set him to a higher level facility.

I hope they included a bratwurst or two and a jar of pickles :D
 
My wife worked at Ft Riley hospital and a guy came in to the ER with a jar of mustard stuck in his butt.They set him to a higher level facility.
I wonder if this jar didn't come in or didn't come out? It is important.
 
I always enjoy this thread, good to have a bit of humor around!!!
Yes, but there is enough humor around. Speaking quite seriously, after reading the news, it is not always possible to understand where it comes from - from a humorous website or from ordinary media.
 
Yes, but there is enough humor around. Speaking quite seriously, after reading the news, it is not always possible to understand where it comes from - from a humorous website or from ordinary media.
Seems to me that much of the news comes from "The Twilight Zone".
 
HERE’S HOW BAD THE ECONOMY IS:

My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

I saw a Mormon with only one wife.

McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.

Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

A picture is now only worth 200 words.

When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room.

The Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.

And, finally...

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Afghanistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,064
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top