on a lighter note...

Anyone seen a minion carrying a .375 before ... :E Head Scratch: :E Rofl: @manish any ideas..

IMG-20211217-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20211217-WA0001.jpg
 
Is that you ?
No it's me. @spike.t used my real name not my online handle. He's getting old now so we will have to account for that [emoji1787][emoji23]
 
Yes but she doesn't have a recipe. It goes something like "cook until it looks like this, a pinch of that, a handful of this," etc...
That is like country folk directions; follow this road 1/2 a quarter then turn at freds barn. stay on that road until you pass the giant oak tree on the Dunlap place...
Freds barn has been gone for 20 years but they all remember where it was. The Dunlap place sold three times and is owned by Jones and the oak was cut down to build Zeaks cabin but they all know where it used to be.
Oh, he must have gotten lost or he would have been here by now. We gave him all the landmarks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,878
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top