on a lighter note...

IMG-20211106-WA0004.jpg
 
Food looks good, now tell us about the wine :D Drunk:
Actually, after 7 rhum-coke's (the 50/50 kind) there was no wine necessary for me anymore... :D
 
Screenshot_20211106-225328_WhatsApp.jpg


Behold a wild Northern Ontario Pug. Not sure of the season, but it will be a first for me. Anyone else enjoy pug hunting?
 
1636285673673.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,976
Members
170,491
Latest member
LolaOlmste
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top