on a lighter note...

IMG-20211106-WA0004.jpg
 
Food looks good, now tell us about the wine :D Drunk:
Actually, after 7 rhum-coke's (the 50/50 kind) there was no wine necessary for me anymore... :D
 
Screenshot_20211106-225328_WhatsApp.jpg


Behold a wild Northern Ontario Pug. Not sure of the season, but it will be a first for me. Anyone else enjoy pug hunting?
 
1636285673673.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,048
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top