on a lighter note...

0BCC5DB6-BB58-4DCF-AF10-FD2F66F9FD42.jpeg
 
We road in the back every chance we got. Also stood on the front seat as toddlers while parents drove, laid in the back window, jumped on a steer’s back (never ever made it to 8 seconds), rode bikes without helmets, swung from the ropes in the rafters of the barn, and a myriad of other unsafe things. Truly a wonder we survived it all. ;)

I can relate to that
 
image-1.jpg
 
Two planets meet. "How are you?" "You know, it's bad. It feels strange, it itches everywhere, I don't know what to do." "Ah, you've got humanity. Don't worry, it will pass soon."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,790
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top