on a lighter note...

1634674622389.png

*Never in my life have I been so deeply touched by the sexual response to a single message sent by me...*

Last night I sent the message

*Vote for ANC
to 20 friends..!!

By midnight, as many as 13 offered free sex by responding *"Fuck you..!"*

*4* offered free advice towards a healthy sex life by responding *"Go.. fuckyourself."*

The remaining *3* enquired of my sexual well being..
*"Are you fucking mad..?!"*

*I am Really Overwhelmed..!!*

*Never in my life have I been so deeply touched by the sexual response to a single message sent by me...*

Last night I sent the message

*Vote for ANC
to 20 friends..!!

By midnight, as many as 13 offered free sex by responding *"Fuck you..!"*

*4* offered free advice towards a healthy sex life by responding *"Go.. fuckyourself."*

The remaining *3* enquired of my sexual well being..
*"Are you fucking mad..?!"*

*I am Really Overwhelmed..!!*

Terrific
Laughed like crazy

Needs a course in “English as a second language”!
Engrish? :) Poor fella. Embarrassing to find out you’re wearing an “I’m an idiot” shirt. Kinda like the people that get a tattoo of Chinese symbols and think it says something profound only to find out is says “ Toasters are sexy”.

A few comments on this one but it was common when we were younger. I remember as kids ( in "57or "58) all in the back of an old chev truck going to the football that was being played about 50 mile from home and in sub zero temps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.