on a lighter note...

1634674622389.png
 
*Never in my life have I been so deeply touched by the sexual response to a single message sent by me...*

Last night I sent the message

*Vote for ANC
to 20 friends..!!

By midnight, as many as 13 offered free sex by responding *"Fuck you..!"*

*4* offered free advice towards a healthy sex life by responding *"Go.. fuckyourself."*

The remaining *3* enquired of my sexual well being..
*"Are you fucking mad..?!"*

*I am Really Overwhelmed..!!*
 
*Never in my life have I been so deeply touched by the sexual response to a single message sent by me...*

Last night I sent the message

*Vote for ANC
to 20 friends..!!

By midnight, as many as 13 offered free sex by responding *"Fuck you..!"*

*4* offered free advice towards a healthy sex life by responding *"Go.. fuckyourself."*

The remaining *3* enquired of my sexual well being..
*"Are you fucking mad..?!"*

*I am Really Overwhelmed..!!*

Terrific
Laughed like crazy
 
Needs a course in “English as a second language”!
Engrish? :) Poor fella. Embarrassing to find out you’re wearing an “I’m an idiot” shirt. Kinda like the people that get a tattoo of Chinese symbols and think it says something profound only to find out is says “ Toasters are sexy”.
 
A few comments on this one but it was common when we were younger. I remember as kids ( in "57or "58) all in the back of an old chev truck going to the football that was being played about 50 mile from home and in sub zero temps.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top