on a lighter note...

fullsizeoutput_789.jpeg
 
Church in Chicago


When I heard Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were guest preachers at a nearby church,


I decided to go there and check them out in person.


As soon as I sat down, Reverend Sharpton came over to me.


I don't know why, maybe it was because I was the only white person in the church?


He laid his hands on my shoulder and said:


"By the will of Jesus the Lord Almighty, and the will of God, you will walk today."


I told him I was not paralyzed.


Then Jesse Jackson came by and said:


"By the Grace of God, and his Son Jesus, the Lord Almighty, you will walk today.


Again, I said that there is nothing wrong with me.


After the sermon I stepped outside and lo and behold they were right....


My car was gone !
 
Church in Chicago


When I heard Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were guest preachers at a nearby church,


I decided to go there and check them out in person.


As soon as I sat down, Reverend Sharpton came over to me.


I don't know why, maybe it was because I was the only white person in the church?


He laid his hands on my shoulder and said:


"By the will of Jesus the Lord Almighty, and the will of God, you will walk today."


I told him I was not paralyzed.


Then Jesse Jackson came by and said:


"By the Grace of God, and his Son Jesus, the Lord Almighty, you will walk today.


Again, I said that there is nothing wrong with me.


After the sermon I stepped outside and lo and behold they were right....


My car was gone !
Yeah, welcome to Chicago.
 
F9FB922B-02F5-49CD-95E6-7CE957DCE556.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top