on a lighter note...

Someone's sex life again? Is it really that important? Stoning him, that's all.

Don't think it has to do with his sex life.

He set protocols for others to live by during covid and he broke them himself. His sex life is what gave it away.

IMG-20210627-WA0015.jpg

1624815159730.jpeg

1624818937871.jpeg

I hope none of those guys are connected to their dolls "hands free".
Well, no. This is a serious family event. The rules are very strict, you can only hold a watercraft with your hand. A few years ago, the winner was disqualified because it turned out that he tucked the doll's hands into his underpants, and thus freed his hands.
In addition, the water there is quite cold.
che_8156.jpg

Don't think it has to do with his sex life.

He set protocols for others to live by during covid and he broke them himself. His sex life is what gave it away.
To be honest, it somehow did not occur to me that the protocols of the Ministry of Health also relate to sex. A cultural gap, so to speak. Perhaps this is the reason that political news from the West usually falls into the "Humor"section.
Yes, and my wife agreed that it is very difficult to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters with adultery. I didn't ask her why she thought that.

Well, no. This is a serious family event. The rules are very strict, you can only hold a watercraft with your hand. A few years ago, the winner was disqualified because it turned out that he tucked the doll's hands into his underpants, and thus freed his hands.
In addition, the water there is quite cold.
View attachment 409290
Haha, yeah, that was just a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HalPendley

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double