on a lighter note...

Someone's sex life again? Is it really that important? Stoning him, that's all.

Don't think it has to do with his sex life.

He set protocols for others to live by during covid and he broke them himself. His sex life is what gave it away.

IMG-20210627-WA0015.jpg

1624815159730.jpeg

1624818937871.jpeg

I hope none of those guys are connected to their dolls "hands free".
Well, no. This is a serious family event. The rules are very strict, you can only hold a watercraft with your hand. A few years ago, the winner was disqualified because it turned out that he tucked the doll's hands into his underpants, and thus freed his hands.
In addition, the water there is quite cold.
che_8156.jpg

Don't think it has to do with his sex life.

He set protocols for others to live by during covid and he broke them himself. His sex life is what gave it away.
To be honest, it somehow did not occur to me that the protocols of the Ministry of Health also relate to sex. A cultural gap, so to speak. Perhaps this is the reason that political news from the West usually falls into the "Humor"section.
Yes, and my wife agreed that it is very difficult to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters with adultery. I didn't ask her why she thought that.

Well, no. This is a serious family event. The rules are very strict, you can only hold a watercraft with your hand. A few years ago, the winner was disqualified because it turned out that he tucked the doll's hands into his underpants, and thus freed his hands.
In addition, the water there is quite cold.
View attachment 409290
Haha, yeah, that was just a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross