on a lighter note...

Seemed fitting since I just got results from WY on another unsuccessful draw...
27503766675523.jpg
 
There is a tribe in Ethiopia that blows cows' anus, pulling on their nipples to start producing milk. It seems strange but the technique works well because the air that escapes from her insides after she has been blown, makes her feel as if she has just given birth and naturally the milk begins to be produced.:cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 407491
Don't try it at home......

HWL
 
Don't try it at home......

HWL

Or if you do, at least get someone to video it for the rest of us to enjoy!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,612
Members
169,382
Latest member
MarilynMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top