on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1621630631004.jpg
 
Last edited:
Practice makes Perfect.


Back and forth . . . . back and forth . . . .

In and out . . . . in and out . . . .

A little to the right . . . . a little to the left . . . .

She could feel the sweat on her forehead . . . .
Between her breasts . . . . and, trickling down the small of her back . . . .

She was getting near to the end . . . . !!

He was in ecstasy . . . . with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved . . . . Forwards then backwards . . . .

Forward then backward . . . .

Again . . . . and, again . . . . !!

Her heart was pounding now . . . .

Her face was flushed . . . .

She moaned . . . . softly at first, then began to groan louder . . . .
Finally . . . . totally exhausted . . . .

she let out a piercing scream . . . .

She shouted . . . .





"OK, OK, you smug bastard, I can't parallel park . . . .

You do it . . . . !!"
 
The photo on the front page reminded me of a story. I was working for a glossy magazine at the time. Every month, the layout designers collected a new issue. For some sections, the layout did not change, for simplicity, it just put new material in it. And then one day they posted a text about a photo exhibition on the theme of nature protection, and a photo (a gorilla killed by poachers). But the caption under the photo remained from the previous issue. It read: "Victim of domestic violence, Guatemala." The editor-in-chief was furious.
1411455281_1873398325.jpg
 
1621739927011.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,477
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top