on a lighter note...

IMG_3084.jpg

If you enjoyed watching millions of Americans pretend they had defeated terrorism, and then pretend they had defeated 'literal fascism,' you're going to love watching them pretend they have defeated an apocalyptic plague.
E1YluT-XMAExUmo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you enjoyed watching millions of Americans pretend they had defeated terrorism, and then pretend they had defeated 'literal fascism,' you're going to love watching them pretend they have defeated an apocalyptic plague.
View attachment 402816
If she opens up any wider we could see the rest of her kidneys. :oops:

Also, did anyone else notice the one to the left in the red T-shirt has her name written across the front?

View attachment 402816
It looks like she might have tonsillitis!

Harry says he doesnt get the 1st Ammendment......

1621453588126.png

Just to clarify, I wasn’t saying you were an idiot. I was just being facetious and pointing out the idiots filling plastic bags with gasoline. I think your idea of filling the empty containers you found was a brilliant idea.
I didn't think so. On my part, it was a kind of sarcastic humor, to which we are very prone, even involuntarily. In general, according to my observations, Americans are more polite on the Internet, at least where the reps hang out. Perhaps, the widespread use of firearms is affected.
The topic of storing fuel supplies touches me, because it is connected with the story of a personal disaster. Many years ago, I helped sort out the trash in the garage of a deceased relative, and I inherited a bunch of old cans, including real jerrycans. Most of them had traces of corrosion, and I gradually got rid of most of them. Previously, the state network of gas stations was not very dense, and it was useful to have a canister on long trips. Then I would just leave the empty canister on the side of the road, and it would disappear into thin air in a few seconds. But I filled a few cans with gasoline when we had galloping prices on it, and they were stored in my garage.
But it turned out that metal cans are also unsafe - corrosion eats away at the bottom and from the inside, if there are impurities and water in the gasoline, and from the outside, where the paint is scratched. And one day, while rearranging the cans, I found one light one. The gasoline leaked out and evaporated. There was a case of vodka in the same cabinet. Vodka was sometimes used as a means of payment for small services (such a cultural phenomenon), there was even such an expression "liquedollar". So it turned out that gasoline vapors easily pass through a plastic stopper with a dispenser, and the valuable product was unsuitable for all types of use! It was a catastrophy.
But fortunately, a few years later, the coronavirus pandemic broke out, and it became possible to use it as a disinfectant.
So be careful with your supplies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois