on a lighter note...

0A2CFFCD-60C8-4FB4-A43A-3EBD2DDC48FD.jpeg
 
asked if I wanted to work this weekend, I responded with...

1613061812751.png
 
1613070915891.png
 
1613079720043.jpeg
 
I wonder if Bruce had sipped a little anti-freeze to drive around in an open Jeep in the dead of middle America winter.

No, he burned his draft card to keep warm.

FYI - He used a wheelchair and a few other lies to avoid the Vietnam draft.
I've never been a fan of his for this very reason.
Ironic he had such a pro USA stance in the '80's with Born In The USA.
 
I don’t know that “Born in the USA” is a pro American song. It seems to do a lot of complaining about the Vietnam war.
I didn't say Born in the USA was a pro American song.
The album cover shows him with an American flag in the background.

I'm not debating him anymore.
 
My wife laughed hard at the ammo price meme.... good one!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,570,269
Members
168,866
Latest member
DeweyForwo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top