on a lighter note...

IMG-20201111-WA0011.jpg
 
1605119496099.png
 
1605133352249.jpeg
 
:E Lol: :E Lol::E Lol:

When you argue with yourself on the internet, it is good to remember which account your posting in. You look to be bi-polar at best, but most will think you the liar you are.


1605138891567.png
 
Had not seen this in years. :LOL:

 
Wow! Another prime example of the bureaucracy at work.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,804
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top