on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1600479151671.jpg

@Uncle Sauce, my wife knows that if Tombstone is playing on TV we are watching it. Val Kilmer was terrific as Doc Holiday. :):)

@Uncle Sauce, my wife knows that if Tombstone is playing on TV we are watching it. Val Kilmer was terrific as Doc Holiday. :):)

val Kilmer was doc , the wink that causes the shootout at the ok is perfect. that whole movie is casted well.

One of the truly great movies of all time! ‘It’s not revenge he’s looking for, it’s a reckoning’. These snowflakes should watch it before they stray too far from their Democrat led cess pits.

Last edited:
One of my favorite:

“Doc Holliday: Why Johnny Ringo. You look like someone just...walked over your grave”

Covid cure: Fletcher's Castoria.
Good for coughs, colds and sore holes,
Shits, fits and sore tits,
Strains, sprains and lame brains,
Warts, farts and aching hearts.
Step right up! Only $2.95 for a big 16 ounce bottle.
Guaranteed to cure or kill.

If you know the movie the pun is pretty funny...

Screenshot_20200920-080130_Instagram.jpg

Same here - I can almost quote the entire movie!
One of my favorite:
“Doc Holliday: Why Johnny Ringo. You look like someone just...walked over your grave”
:giggle:

I especially like the one where Doc is ribbing Ike Clanton at the poker game :ROFLMAO:

1600612877319.png

A small church had a very attractive big-busted organist named Susan, and her breasts were so large that they bounced and jiggled while she played the organ.
Unfortunately, she distracted the men in the congregation considerably. The very proper church ladies were appalled.
They said something had to be done about this or they would have to get another organist.
So one of the ladies approached Susan very discreetly about the problem, & told her to mash up some green persimmons & rub them on her nipples and all over her breasts, which should cause them to shrink in size, but warned her not to taste any of the green persimmons, because they are so sour they will make your mouth pucker up & you won't be able to talk properly for a while.
The voluptuous organist reluctantly agreed to try it.
The following Sunday morning, the minister walked up to the pulpit and said,
“Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hab a thermon tewday.

119950033_4380751095330828_3947603446266963024_n.jpg

Not even close to my childhood injuries:
Broken arm
Crashed my bike, more than once
Jumped of garage roof, multiple times
Buck off same horse, multiple times
Stabbed by a dart, that's another story
Hit in the head by a rock, that's another story
Multiple stitches as a result of various injuries
And a whole lot of other stupidly fun adolescent stuff.

Then came the teenage years, the military years, and now the top of the hill years where I am feeling all the aches and pains of the previous years.

My only regret is hindsight: If I knew then what I know and feel now, I would have done 10 times as much more and 10 times as fast ( and not for the lack of a trying), so I can say I more than earned all my "little" aches and pains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois