on a lighter note...

I just wanted to let you all know that I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19. The vaccine is one that was developed in Russia. I received my first shot today at 10:00 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
Vodka & Caviar seem to be the antidote if the dosage was too high! You're good until 10 p.m.
 
received_377801733227834.jpeg
 
107847141_107814844344917_8945391490663083682_n.jpg
 
1600361660329.png
 
Man, I'd probably give hunting too, and then I woke up. :love::LOL:
It would definitely be worth postponing a hunt for a hour or two!
 

Potential new world record jackelope
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,966
Members
169,080
Latest member
Bianca76Y
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top