Intestines: Oh Yeah, I feel the need to let go of some really noxious air. Aaahhhh.....what a relief.
Silently everyone:
noses instantly notice the toxic odor.
Prayers are being said, for the elevator doors can't open fast enough.
Don't care if it is the wrong floor, I'm out of here.
The loud expelling of noxious gas draws immediate unwanted attention, the glares of a peaceful group, suddenly you feel sense an uneasy, the unrest, a linch mob is about to form, and you are the principal attraction.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.