on a lighter note...

118328273_10218192963030612_6173755206434289348_o.jpg
 

Intestines: Oh Yeah, I feel the need to let go of some really noxious air. Aaahhhh.....what a relief.

Silently everyone:
noses instantly notice the toxic odor.
Prayers are being said, for the elevator doors can't open fast enough.
Don't care if it is the wrong floor, I'm out of here.

The loud expelling of noxious gas draws immediate unwanted attention, the glares of a peaceful group, suddenly you feel sense an uneasy, the unrest, a linch mob is about to form, and you are the principal attraction.
 
Elevators smell differently to dwarfs.
 
1598587253067.jpeg
 
1598623882456.jpeg
 
1598624167906.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,135
Latest member
riemenpiori1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top