on a lighter note...

By B. Graf v. Quadt:

Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Nitro Express,
Those guns are quite lovely, their price in excess.
My pockets are void, my finances a mess.
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Nitro Express!

Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a buffalo hunt.
Whenever I plan this, my wife gives a grunt,
but top of my bucket list would be such a stunt.
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a buffalo hunt!

Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a shooting estate.
With pheasant and partridge – that’d be great.
I’m in my mid fifties, so don’t be too late.
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a shooting estate!“


My favorite song.....

HWL
 
With heartfelt apologies to Janis Joplin I hope. She was a Texan you know. (y)
 
With heartfelt apologies to Janis Joplin I hope. She was a Texan you know. (y)

Was listening to an interview with Jimmy Johnson a number of years ago. Evidently with alphabetical seating, he and Joplin sat next to each other in some high school classes. Just a trivial piece of information that is worthless yet interesting.
 
Just a trivial piece of information that is worthless yet interesting.

Worthy of a discussion between Cliff and Norm on Cheers.
 
FB_IMG_1585063846050.jpg
 
90196981_2878027075617598_219592791557144576_n.jpg
 
90917453_1107402742933941_4127212930049507328_n.jpg
 
You can tell with all the lures and hooks in and around the mouth.

By the looks there has also been some jigging as noted by the spoons hanging from various other locations. The only logical coarse of action I can see is electro fishing......
 
Klosettpapier (2).jpg


Corona forces Germany into Wehrmacht mode...

(y)

HWL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,245
Messages
1,569,421
Members
168,701
Latest member
EvieBeaman
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top