on a lighter note...

78569235_786126531830350_5291808104227274752_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 78569235_786126531830350_5291808104227274752_n.jpg
    78569235_786126531830350_5291808104227274752_n.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 261
Good day all.
I would like to ask you to particularly keep my Mother-in-law in your prayers today. I had to rush her to the ER yesturday, and is she still in ICU.
A huge wasp landed on her forehead, it did not sting her though, for I was quick enough with the spade.
 
Good day all.
I would like to ask you to particularly keep my Mother-in-law in your prayers today. I had to rush her to the ER yesturday, and is she still in ICU.
A huge wasp landed on her forehead, it did not sting her though, for I was quick enough with the spade.

Is your spade OK?
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
diabetes.png
 
mail.jpg
 

ask @edward he is employed there part time checking all of us coming and going through the front door.
“Have a gooood daaaaay! Neeed a cart? Gooooood bye! Droooooop dead!!”
“I have nooooooo idea! Ask customer servvvvvvvice!”

Edward loves his job!
 
ask @edward he is employed there part time checking all of us coming and going through the front door.
“Have a gooood daaaaay! Neeed a cart? Gooooood bye! Droooooop dead!!”
“I have nooooooo idea! Ask customer servvvvvvvice!”

Edward loves his job!
i got fired for # 4.said i would have to get a home free note from a big shot in the company. your name was mentioned charlie.
 
i got fired for # 4.said i would have to get a home free note from a big shot in the company. your name was mentioned charlie.
:A Whistle:
 
Did you know?
Jewish Rye Bread –

Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on a park bench one
morning. The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't
even short of breath. The 80-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina
and asked him what he did to have so much energy.
The 87-year-old said, "Well, I eat Jewish rye bread every day. It
keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the
ladies. You'll feel like 40 again!"
So, on the way home the 80-year-old stopped at the bakery. As he was
looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help. He said,
"Do you have any Jewish rye bread?"
She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"
He said, "I want five loaves." She said, "My goodness, five loaves!
By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard."
He replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this but me."
 
wrap.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top