on a lighter note...

2F77E437-7C7D-4C3F-A520-A487B85135D8.jpeg
 
DB8B074D-AA48-46C6-9AF0-273EC94B7000.jpeg
 
54390951_694477157664031_7553052370607800320_n.jpg
 
53779085_694524517659295_3477842346232512512_n.jpg
 
10F12563-B109-4BC8-9416-E6C9B2D45037.jpeg
 
What's with the Menorah?

I’m 99% sure your comment was rhetorical but on the off chance it’s not the engineer side of me feels the need to explain.

The Greek letter Psi refers to the quantum state of a system expressed as a vector (single value describing two qualities). The equation is the schrodinger equation which can be used to describe wave function of a quantum or macroscopic system and is the bane of chemical engineering students everywhere.
 
I’m 99% sure your comment was rhetorical but on the off chance it’s not the engineer side of me feels the need to explain.

The Greek letter Psi refers to the quantum state of a system expressed as a vector (single value describing two qualities). The equation is the schrodinger equation which can be used to describe wave function of a quantum or macroscopic system and is the bane of chemical engineering students everywhere.
I hate Smart Asses
 
I’m 99% sure your comment was rhetorical but on the off chance it’s not the engineer side of me feels the need to explain.

The Greek letter Psi refers to the quantum state of a system expressed as a vector (single value describing two qualities). The equation is the schrodinger equation which can be used to describe wave function of a quantum or macroscopic system and is the bane of chemical engineering students everywhere.

I’m impressed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,510
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top