on a lighter note...

You really have to look closely at this but 3 is right
 
Thankfully, we got that solved.
 
7 has a hole at the bottom.
 
From an engineering standpoint they will all fill at the same time. We must assume they are completely empty meaning under a perfect vacuum. The water drop would then evaporate before it hit the first bucket. Because they all have an open top the now gaseous water would spread evenly between then maybe all. They are all now full with a low pressure gas. So it’s a tie.
 
IMG_2892.JPG
 
From an engineering standpoint they will all fill at the same time. We must assume they are completely empty meaning under a perfect vacuum. The water drop would then evaporate before it hit the first bucket. Because they all have an open top the now gaseous water would spread evenly between then maybe all. They are all now full with a low pressure gas. So it’s a tie.
And now my mind hurts again!

You must be a realist: the glass is always totally full of something!
 
From an engineering standpoint they will all fill at the same time. We must assume they are completely empty meaning under a perfect vacuum. The water drop would then evaporate before it hit the first bucket. Because they all have an open top the now gaseous water would spread evenly between then maybe all. They are all now full with a low pressure gas. So it’s a tie.

This engineer does not agree with your assumption. (n)

upload_2019-2-24_5-42-34.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,625
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top