on a lighter note...

50434575_1257050514442727_8179742099718012928_n.jpg
 
49761405_592391374541466_5658495455428870144_n.jpg
 
A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans

with a box of frozen crabs and

asked a blonde flight attendant take care of them for him.



She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible

for them staying frozen, mentioning, in an arrogant manner, that he was a lawyer,

and threatened what would happen to her if she let them thaw out.


Shortly before landing in New York,

she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin,

"Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in New Orleans,
please raise your hand?"


Not one hand went up...so she took them home and ate them.


There are two lessons here:


1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.


2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folks think!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,857
Members
170,397
Latest member
MillieBlac
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top