on a lighter note...

password.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1539533838196.jpg
 
Studio_20181014_191926.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1539542102814.jpg
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1539542102814.jpg
    FB_IMG_1539542102814.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 256
This is probably gonna be used primarily for anti articles but its applications are infinite
cf2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • cf2.jpg
    cf2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 243
The hat is a little over the top.
ramar_hat.jpg
 
ford_scam.jpg
 
whiners.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,413
Members
170,579
Latest member
BrookeUda
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top