on a lighter note...

You go girl!
43734305_10156023798312297_2482905995223760896_n.jpg
 
10428443_10152271488336836_6436810120586985887_n.jpg
StY7DNK.png
6fb4a2d18998ee085fe62f5a9dfd5035--willy-wonka-funny-things.jpg
Range-Rover-cheater-2.jpg
 
Cpr refresher course.
Your welcome.
Cpr refresher course. Your welcome..jpg
 
43950674_1811480458948747_1860738531668787200_n.jpg
 
Pretty sure women use toilet paper after lol
43731799_2005102252858332_8124740018380996608_n.jpg
 
 
 
I belonged to an organization where a husband and wife had matching Land Rovers. I had to resist the urge to tell them their license plates should read DUMB and DUMBER.
 
FB_IMG_1539527470548.jpg
 
Studio_20161213_191740.jpg
 
lk.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,843
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top