on a lighter note...

Yep.
37326622_10155835143887297_8576179400888811520_n.jpg
 
You see that guy standing behind the "women"? His face is the face of every one of them.
When grocery stores went from paper to plastic it sure ruined the one bagger option!
 
Hell, it ain’t just the dems that are getting offended by dumb shit! Tarbe and I “offended a group of IDPA shooters with our 470’s at our shooting club! IDPA is International DEFENSIVE pistol Association. If the sound of gunfire breaks your concentration in a competition, wait until you are real world ladies! I will be bringing a case of Kotex with me next trip out to distribute!
 
Hell, it ain’t just the dems that are getting offended by dumb shit! Tarbe and I “offended a group of IDPA shooters with our 470’s at our shooting club! IDPA is International DEFENSIVE pistol Association. If the sound of gunfire breaks your concentration in a competition, wait until you are real world ladies! I will be bringing a case of Kotex with me next trip out to distribute!

Pretty sure our idpa bunch would be wandering over to check out what you are shooting (as in interested, not offended).
 
Pretty sure our idpa bunch would be wandering over to check out what you are shooting (as in interested, not offended).
I’m a member of the IDPA, quite disappointing the way they act at this club
 
I laughed so much I started snorting, then I couldn't breathe, then my abs cramped

 
When grocery stores went from paper to plastic it sure ruined the one bagger option!

Let's not forget the double bagger. One bag on her head and one bag on your head incase her bag comes off! The ones with the handles work best.
 
Let's not forget the double bagger. One bag on her head and one bag on your head incase her bag comes off! The ones with the handles work best.
And worse yet the coyote, you wake up and realize what you have done so you chew your arm off to get away! Growing up in Montana I learned about all three of those. Lol
 
It is the total degradation of humanity & decency in the name of fashion.
How is it possible that a man comes out onto the street without socks!

image001.jpg
 
Flying snakes! YIKES! I wonder if they're related to flying fish.:rolleyes:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,239
Messages
1,569,312
Members
168,653
Latest member
hemi 392
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top