on a lighter note...

According to that if you visit Kansas City you're going to take it in the rear!

I just told my boss I will not be attending any job walks in KC!

Bet there is a list a mile long for the welcoming committee though!:confused:(n):eek:

A little Catholic Humor

There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession. Upon entering the confessional, she said, 'Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.'

The priest said, 'Confess your sins and be forgiven.'

The young woman said, 'Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times.'

The priest thought long and hard and then said, 'Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice.'

The young woman asked, 'Will this cleanse me of my sins?'

The priest said, 'No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face.'

IMG_5146(1).JPG

Three male friends are involved in a car accident, all die and end up in front of the pearly gates.
Before allowing them to enter an angel asks each one how many times he cheated on his wife.
The first says "twice".
The angel gives him some old car keys and tells him he will need a car to get around in heaven and his is an '82 chevette.
The second says "once".
He gets a slightly used mid size.
The third says "I've never cheated on my wife".
The angel smiles, and says "We know, we also want to know if you will lie, we know that you are telling the truth"
He is given the keys to a Rolls and it is obvious that he is very happy.
The three friends decide to meet in a few days to talk about their time in heaven.
The first arrives where they are meeting and looks happy.
The second arrives and looks even happier.
The third arrives in his Rolls and looks devistated.
The others are in disbelief, their friend is in heaven and he is driving a Rolls, could things be better?
They ask him what the problem is.
He breaks down and sobs "I just saw my wife... and she's riding a skateboard".

Nothing like Photoshop!

Three buddies getting up in age decide they better go to the doctor and get check ups. One guy is a chain smoker, another is gay and the last one an alcoholic. They all go together and the doctor tells them they better stop doing what they've been doing or they could drop dead anytime. On the way home, they decide to walk and before too long they pass a bar, the door is open, music playing and people are laughing and talking. The alcoholic says, "man, I just got to have one more and then I'm going to quit". He goes in while his buddies wait outside and two minutes later the bartender runs out and tells them he dropped dead after throwing down a shot and a beer. After that mess is cleared, they continue walking when Mr. chain smoker sees a half a premium cigar laying on the sidewalk. His buddy the gay says to him "You bend over, we're both going to die".

I don;'t see anything??? What am I missing?
You see that guy standing behind the "women"? His face is the face of every one of them.

Must be his sisters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.