on a lighter note...

1031A5BE-42EE-45A1-BF8B-FA78AF882D1A.jpeg
70822B4B-C04A-41C6-8D14-A445E17E71F6.jpeg
CB846D4E-2FF2-41F2-9D6F-82F8372B8284.jpeg
13C260B6-8855-4728-82C0-AD7410B055EA.jpeg
4B7BA575-F965-4AC6-ABD2-EA52D6255FC2.jpeg
D8C31C45-E8B2-4639-9C0F-17496A429E11.jpeg
E6D770BD-810B-4E2E-9086-231DF8E47308.jpeg
791EF1D9-7EC9-4BF9-A4FE-71B3219BE9FE.jpeg
BB27EE08-385E-4842-A048-99ADD1139301.jpeg
3B276F46-DB12-4F8F-9129-2348AE0A0981.jpeg
1A930569-3465-4870-911A-2F291F5BEC74.jpeg
C003D6B8-F600-4778-9F3B-F7BD57388114.jpeg
8A10ECA1-2738-4672-B5E6-34598A1A655C.jpeg
F95EDED4-A40F-4944-B62C-B6EE7AC3D295.jpeg
10FBF114-86DF-4EB4-9C2A-759256C3FED2.png
B54B43DC-CE71-469D-9638-632F51EC254B.jpeg
46EF7ED9-BF36-4509-A12D-C1EA3CA284A3.png
 
31747862_563306220698874_1118517669809618944_n.jpg
 
I was at the pub the other night and overheard three very
hefty women talking at the bar.


Their accent appeared to be Gaelic, so I approached and asked,
"Hello, are you three lassies from Ireland?"


One of them angrily screeched, "It's Wales, Wales, you bloody idiot!"

So I apologized and replied, "I am so sorry."

Are you three whales from Ireland?"

And that's the last thing I remember!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_3889.PNG
 
I sat in a Pub and across from me sat 2 very large women with a strage accent.
I asked them "hey, cool accent! Are you 2 ladies from Scotland?"
one of them answered:" it's Wales, you idiot!"

and i said:" ah ok - are you two whales from Scotland?"

I don't remember much of the rest of the evening...;)
 
The latest telephone poll taken by the California Governor's office,asked whether people who live in California think illegal immigration is a serious problem:


29% of respondents answered:"Yes, it is a serious problem."

71% of respondents answered:"No es una problema seriosa."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,569,833
Members
168,767
Latest member
RoseanneKh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top